Wednesday, September 7, 2016

TWO YEARS!

Seriously, two years!

    Here we are, at the two year mark.  It honestly doesn't seem that long a time.  When I'm working on the comic, time passes in days and (at most) weeks, as the deadline to get the next one out is the most important milestone.  But when I step back, take a look at the last two years and how much progress we've made - both in the story and in the art and style - I'm nothing but proud.

     Even so, Spider and I are adding a new comic to our brand, which is an exclusive for our $5.00+ Patreons.  The first page will go live on Patreon on Friday the 23rd.  I'll be posting teasers and concept art in the next few weeks as well.

     But that's the future.  Right now, Happy Anniversary, Accidental Witch!

No comments:

Post a Comment